2020 ACLS Reference Cards
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) provides critical training to Canadian healthcare professionals, for the next level of adult emergency cardiovascular care. The Heart & Stroke ACLS Reference Cards are updated to reflect new science in the 2020 Guidelines for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC).
These cards are convenient, quick-reference tools healthcare professionals can access during the ACLS course and in various healthcare settings.
A set of 3 cards includes the following information for quick access by healthcare providers:
1. ACLS Cardiac Arrest, Arrhythmias, and Their Treatment
2. ACLS Acute Coronary Syndromes and Stroke
3. ACLS Cardiac Arrest in Special Situations and Neuroprognastication
- 3 laminated printed full-colour panels of key ACLS algorithms and critical concepts. Included with the ACLS Provider Manual.
- 2020 ACLS Reference Cards – English, Print
Included with the ACLS Provider Manual