ZOLL AED 3 Automated External Defibrillator, AED
Regular price $3,748.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
The all-new ZOLL AED 3™ Automated External Defibrillator makes the best even better. It improves on the best support for rescuers, provided by the AED Plus® since 2002. Designed and built upon years of usability research with both trained and untrained rescuers, it’s easy to use. And it’s equipped with improved Real CPR Help®, ZOLL’s real-time CPR feedback technology.
AED 3 Features:
The AED 3 is easy to own because the continuing cost of ownership is surprisingly low, with universal adult/pediatric electrode pads and a battery that lasts five years.
And it’s easy to maintain because Program Management Onboard™ cloud-connects via Wi-Fi to ZOLL’s PlusTrac™ AED program management system. No maintenance inspections needed.
Available in semi-automatic and fully automatic models.
AED 3 Features:
- Costs significantly less to maintain than almost any other AED.
- CPR Uni-padz work for both children and adults. No need to buy special pediatric pads.
- 5-year shelf life for CPR Uni-padz and the battery.
- 6-year standard warranty (additional 2 years with registration)
- No other AED requires you to replace pads and batteries only once in the first 10 years of service.
- Includes CPR Uni-padz Universal electrodes and Zoll AED 3 battery.
- ZOLL AED 3 Fully-Automatic AED Unit
- AED 3 Battery Pack
- Pair CPR Uni-padz™ Universal (Adult/Pediatric) Electrodes (5-year shelf life)
- Rescue Kit: includes gloves, scissors, razor, barrier mask, wet/dry wipe
- Quick Start Guide
- Rescue Reference Poster
- Carry case is not included
- 6-Year Warranty (additional 2 years at no charge with registration)
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Width: 23.6 cm Height: 12.7 cm Depth: 24.7 cm
- Display: 5.39 cm x 9.5 cm
- Electrode pads: 5 years
- Pediatric capability: Yes - with CPR Uni Padz
- Shock delivery: Fully-automatic
- CPR Support: Full adult and child CPR feedback
- Portability: Integrated carry handle
- Battery life: Up to 5 years
- Battery status: Status Indicator
- Data management: USB download
- Self-test: Yes
- Operation: Easy to operate
- Dust/Water resistance: IP55
- Warranty: 8 years
- Real CPR Help to ensure the rescuer is performing compressions at the correct rate and depth
- Universal adult/child CPR Uni-padz sense and report motion of the rescuers' chest compressions to the AED.
- Constant metronome at a rate of at least 100 compressions per minute to comply with the latest 2015 AHA/CPR guidelines
- Push-button selection of child rescue using the child button on the front of the AED
- Dual orientation (upright or flat) allows the best visibility of the screen during a rescue
- High-resolution full-color graphic images and text accompany all voice prompts making the AED 3 easy for anybody to use
- On-screen display of elapsed time and number of shocks delivered for critical information that EMS will need to know on arrival
- Rescue accessory pack containing non-latex gloves, CPR mask, razor, paper towel, and towelette.
- Clothing scissors are attached to the CPR Uni-padz for easy removal of clothing.