ZOLL Defib - AED Plus - Automated External Defibrillator
ZOLL AED Plus Automated External Defibrillator - Your Lifesaving Companion
When sudden cardiac arrest strikes, every second counts. The ZOLL AED Plus is a trusted partner in the race against time. Equipped with Real CPR Help® technology, this automated external defibrillator (AED) provides real-time feedback and guidance. For medical professionals, first responders and others who deliver emergency services, this defibrillator is your ally in saving lives.
Simplifying the Most Stressful Situations
With its unique graphical interface, combining pictures, text displays, and voice prompts, the AED Plus simplifies the rescue process. The audio and visual feedback ensures that even in high-stress situations, rescuers of all skill levels can confidently administer life-saving measures. It's like having a visual roadmap that leads to the heart, directing you on the path to successful resuscitation.
The ZOLL AED Plus is engineered to address sudden cardiac arrest comprehensively. Its rectilinear biphasic waveform, the only waveform clinically proven superior for ventricular fibrillation conversion, delivers more current when it matters most. This ensures a higher chance of restoring a normal heart rhythm.
Unwavering Performance in Demanding Environments
The ZOLL AED Plus goes the extra mile in terms of durability and cost-effectiveness. Built to withstand demanding environments, it carries an IP55 rating, the highest ingress protection for dust and water. This allows for placement in ideal locations, ensuring quick access to the defibrillator during emergencies, whether outdoors, near water, or in dusty settings.
Trust the ZOLL AED Plus for Life-Saving Emergencies
In the high-stakes world of sudden cardiac arrest, the ZOLL AED Plus stands out as the ultimate companion. From its Real CPR Help® technology to its durability and cost-effectiveness, it sets the standard for automated external defibrillators. Whether you're a first responder or a medical professional, trust the AED Plus to be your unwavering partner in saving lives. Order now!
Available in semi-automatic and fully automatic models.
ZOLL AED Plus Automated External Defibrillator Specifications
AED Plus Features:
- Costs significantly less to maintain than almost any other AED.
- Real CPR Help® provides real-time feedback for the depth and rate of chest compressions during CPR. The AED Plus® is the ONLY AED that can SEE what you’re doing during CPR and provide audio and text prompts (PUSH HARDER and GOOD COMPRESSIONS) and a visible bar gauge on the display screen for each compression in real-time. Real CPR Help does MORE than “CPR coaching.” Other CPR coaches are BLIND, and cannot SEE your CPR
- Once installed, the AED Plus has the LOWEST Total Cost of Ownership. There is nothing to replace or buy for five years because the CPR-D-padz® and batteries last FIVE years, if not used. In ten years you will replace pads and batteries only once for a total cost of $244, an average annual cost of $24.40. And the logistics are simple. Avoid the headache of tracking and replacing pads and batteries every other year.
- Powered by 10 Lithium batteries. The Lithium 123A batteries can be purchased at any retail camera store.
- Best Ingress Protection rating for dust and water. The AED Plus has an ingress protection (IP) rating of IP55 for dust and water. No other major manufacturer’s AED has a higher rating. This enables placement in ideal locations, allowing quick access to an AED for emergencies that may occur outdoors, near water and moisture, or in dusty environments full of small airborne particles.
- The First and Only Full-Rescue AED
- ZOLL Fully Automatic AED Plus (1)
- Set of ZOLL CPR-D padz (8900-0800-01) (1)
- Lithium Batteries- set of 10 (8000-0807-01) (1)
- ZOLL AED Plus Soft carry case (1)
- ZOLL AED Plus Operator's Guide & AED Plus Administrator's Guide
- Rescue Kit: includes gloves, scissors, razor, barrier mask, wet/dry wipe (10
- Weight: 3.1 kg
- Width: 24.1 cm, Height: 13.3 cm, Depth: 29.2 cm
- Our ZOLL® AED Plus® includes a LCD screen at no additional cost showing voice prompt messages, device advisory messages, elapsed time, shock count and chest compression graph.
- ZOLL®’s AED Plus® is the only AED that features Real CPR Help a tool that can actually see your chest compressions and guide you to the correct rate and depth during CPR. No other AED provides Real CPR Help.
- New AHA guidelines compliant.
- One Electrode is Easier than Two: The CPR-D padz is a one-piece, pre-connected pair of electrodes with Real CPR Help. By using CPR hand placement as the landmark, it is easy to place the CPR-D padz on the victim quickly. Traditional 2 piece Stat padz II electrodes are also available.
- Consumer Batteries for Convenience and Savings: the AED Plus is the only AED to use inexpensive, consumer lithium batteries that are easy to replace and last five years in stand-by mode.
- A picture is worth a thousand words. The AED Plus’ unique graphical interface – pictures combined with text displays and voice prompts – helps rescuers every step of the way.
- Waveform: Rectilinear Biphasic. Only biphasic waveform cleared by the FDA to be labeled as clinically superior to monophasic waveforms for the conversion of ventricular fibrillation in high-impedance patients. It allows the AED Plus to deliver more current than any other AED when it matters most.
- Escalating, low energy waveform: Automatic pre-programmed selection (120J, 150J, 200J)
- Fast Shock Charge Time: less than 10 seconds with new batteries.
- ZOLL’s CPR-D pads with 5 year shelf life & consumer grade lithium batteries significantly reduce the cost of AED ownership.
- Automatic Self Tests
- 5 Year AED Warranty! (7 year warranty if registered online after purchase!)