Manual Blood Pressure Kit, Manual Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
This Manual Blood Pressure Kit is a perfect product to measure and indicate pressure in the body. It allows easy monitoring by an individual or getting assistance from another person. This aneroid sphygmomanometer boasts an easy-to-use inflate and deflate design and it also fits in a convenient carrying case (included), making it ideal for doctors, nurses, EMTs, and other medical professionals, and students.
- Light and compact, easy to carry
- Has large easy-to-read numbers, making it ideal for those with poor vision
- Comes with an aneroid sphygmomanometer, a stethoscope with comfortable, firm ear tips, a blue nylon cuff, and a zippered case
- Works equally well in hospitals, nursing homes, or home health care. Great for personal home use, travel, and office
- Features an easy-squeeze inflation bulb that comfortably fits in hand.
- Model Number: WF-W08
- Color: Black
- Please allow 0.5-2cm deviation due to manual measurement
- Nylon armband fits adult-sized arms from approx. 25.4-40.6cm
- Measurement range: 0-300mmHg
- Accuracy: +/-3mmHg(0.4kPa)
- Minimum scale: 2mmHg