XSHEAR Heavy Duty Trauma Shears with Stainless Steel Uncoated Blades, 7.5"
XSHEAR Heavy Duty Shears are scissors used by paramedics and other emergency medical personnel to cut clothing quickly and safely from injured people.
- Hardened stainless steel blades that are twice as thick as most trauma shears, sharpened to a razor edge
- Patented blunt tip and curved design for a gentler edge near the skin
- Soft-touch inner handles for comfort and slip resistance
- Comes with a heavy-duty center bolt that would not loosen over time
- Length: 7.5"
- 5-year warranty
- Designed in Michigan - Manufactured in Taiwan
- Made with stainless steel